Saturday, June 30, 2012

Moulin Rouge

In my next phase of aimless wandering, I got shat on my a passing pigeon, on my new Moissac t-shirt that is supposed to make me look more like a tourist and less like a pilgrim.

Then I was shopping in a very good cheese shop in Rue Le Pic for some cheese for Liliane, when someone stopped outside with a walking tour group to say it was the best cheese shop around.

And now I have stumbled upon the Moulin Rouge. Sometimes I think I should have a Proper Guidebook instead of a simple hotel map, but I much prefer being Random!

4 comments:

  1. I stayed just around the corner from here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not far from here, but up the hill.z

      Delete
  2. Oh, that sounds like the best way to explore and find hiden treasures :)
    Being pooped on by a bird is supposed to be good luck, so thank the pigeon and smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might be good luck Jayne, but I have a Very Limited Wardrobe so could do without the pigeon's contribution!

      Delete