Saturday, September 09, 2006

Cycling in the Loire

I have just had all my photos developed - a mind boggling quantity of them! I will start putting some online gradually, and will match them up with a link to the relevant trip blog entry ( if I remember!) I will probably start at the beginning and go through to the end in sequence. But if I get bored with that I might do something completely different!

I am starting somewhere in the middle with my first photo though, and making it one of me! This is a photo that two men who were French touring cyclists took of me. (It was unusual to meet French touring cyclists: they were more usually on racing bikes with no luggage.) I was right next to the Loire on my way back to St-Mathurin-sur-Loire after cycling to the outskirts of Angers. We were in the middle of the June version of the later summer heatwave, and I was finishing my day's cycling just in time for lunch and a siesta under a tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment