Saturday, September 10, 2011

Town and Country

Some photos to share.... first lot are from last weekend's frosty morning walk up Kahuterawa Rd- and second lot are of the Palmy Clocktower at night. (Click to get larger versions.)

I don't know what it is about this particular landscape- but I always love it when I round the corner and see those hills in the distance, and usually some animals in the foreground by this shed.

 I was amazed I managed to capture this spiderweb. The early morning sun was behind it.

 Looks kinda cute the way these two are facing me- but the reality is they were staring at me making sure I wasn't a threat.

Always love the colours of the sky behind this letterbox, contrasted with the colours of the soil, and its pattern of erosion. It's like finding 'old friends' walking up this road again.


And now for some more night-time Clocktower photos. No explanation needed!




No comments:

Post a Comment