Monday, February 21, 2011

Hopwood ClockTower

I headed downtown to the Square just after sunset last night
to try and capture some of the lights of the Clocktower.

As you can see it is rather pretty, and keeps changing...

This was only the second time I have experimented with the camera in low light,
and I was amazed by how much detail it captured...

and this is hand-held, not with a tripod.

Pink for girls.... blue for boys.... purple for Margaret...



And this last one has nothing to do with the clocktower.
But I wanted to try out the way car lights worked with a long exposure and moving the camera.
I never got much practice though:
Sunday nights everyone is safely tucked up inside at home, and town is very quiet and calm.
Another time...

2 comments:

  1. The funny lights one Jayne? Or the clocktower? I quite like finding the quirky side sometimes...

    ReplyDelete