Sunday, April 29, 2018

More autumn

Another autumn walk, taking in more of the river path this time. There wasn't any sunlight for the photos- but in another week (or two) I am aware the leaves might be mostly gone from some of these trees. The day didn't look all that inviting from my bedroom, but it was actually warm enough, and the rain didn't happen. (Maybe if I hadn't taken my raincoat it would have poured down...

(Strava still doesn't seem quite right at present. My pace in the first km was slower than that, but also I walked further along the river track, then returned, before I headed up stairs to the carpark by the train shed. Not sure why that bit doesn't even show. I am pretty sure I walked more like 3km.)






 The piles are in place for the new cycle/walkway over the river onto a path that will eventually go as far as Linton.

 Soon the cherry trees will be bare until spring time arrives again...

Footnote: After this walk I had a special event to go to- a workshop for World Dance Day- organised by Tania Kopytko with an Indian Dance teacher, and a Nepali dancer. So interesting, and such a lovely group to be part of for two hours. But I was tuckered out in the evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment